Old December 28th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Hilarious

Jim Stewart wrote:
wrote:
knockoff ? Sure, mind you, it has a cabin that was designed by
australian firm FACC, engine is from GE, wing design is from antonov.
btw, i heard that the only thing that american can really manufacture
now is boeing, american cars are only the verge of bankruptcy thanks
to Japan, ask chrysler if you don't believe me. almost the entire
american market now is dominated by Japanese brands, what a pity for a
country that hated Japanese brands so much only 2 decades ago.

It was four decades ago. Honda, Toyota,
Nisson (AKA Datsun), Sony, Olympus, Panasonic
etc, etc were firmly entrenched by 1987.

Do you work in manufacturing?

sometimes it makes me laugh to think what would happen to boeing if
japan was to make passenger planes. lol

God bless america !

2 decades ago, alot of American car factories were shut down due to
the surge of Japanese cars and because of that alot of American
factories workers held resentment against Japanese cars, and the
situation only got better when Japanese automakers decide to open many
factories in America.

God bless America !