Old January 12th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kizzy

Default NASA Air Carrier Survey Data Released or FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

On Jan 11, 1:22*pm, Gig 601XL Builder
wrote:
Slug wrote:

This is the report the Bush Administration and the FAA and NASA tried to
hide at first but it got leaked from the inside by a NASA employee.

First I don't remember any mention of the White House having any input
as to if this report was released or not.

But the reason that NASA didn't want it released is because of exactly
what has happened. A bunch of uninformed morons are yelling the sky is
falling when in fact it is stay up there just fine and the airplanes
that fly in it are tooling around more safely than at any time in history.

The skies are actually more crowded than ever to the point where in
fact major carriers reduced the number of flights this holiday season
due to safety concerns. To put it in simple terms for you Mr Slug, the
system has not changed but the number of airplanes in that system has
almost tripled in the last 3 decades. Please use common sense and
common logic and come to an intelligent decision. Blind belief in our
criminal government is what diminished our once mighty and great
nation into a nation of bigots and ignorant arrogants. the number of
runway incursions has been steadily climbing and there were more near
mid-air collisions than ever before due to an overcrowded system and
pilot and controller incompetence. So my question to you Mr Slug, is
on what scientific data have you based these ludicrous comments of
yours?