Old January 28th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default commercial low-flight safety

On Jan 28, 1:19*pm, "Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:

Most of 'ems elk, bear, deer and antelope killers tho'.
Maybe bird guys are differnt.

I've not hunted deer before but I'd guess you sit still, eye your
target and take your shot when it feels right. When my son was taking
his bird hunting class (using clays) they start with their back to the
clay launcher. When the clay flys you have to spin around raise your
shot gun, aim, then fire before the clay is too far gone. Safey is
important and injuries should not happen but I think many hunters
thought "but for Providence, that could have been me". Its like the
guy who loses his engine on short final. You can blame him for not
being high enough, etc but in your gut you're just glad it isn't you.

-Robert