Old February 2nd 08, 09:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

Default Headset Misfortunes

On Feb 1, 9:14 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:33:23 -0500, Kyle Boatright wrote:
So, I'm stuck using the 'ol reliable $89 David Clark knock-off's I got when
I earned my license. They are not nearly as bad as I remembered, and it is
nice not having to deal with a battery box and AA batteries that die at
inconvenient times...

Newbie question, is not carrying backup headsets and batteries a given?
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!

it's still a pain in the ass to reach back and get the replacement
headset.