Old February 21st 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default What a Long Flight

On Feb 20, 9:42*pm, "Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote:
wrote in message

Just got up from a few hour nap was a super long flight. next stop
Malta, Luxor, then Qatar

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N66032

Ferry flights sound very interesting and cool (though I wouldn't be real
excited about going to the Middle East), maybe I'll do that in my next life.

Middle east is fun place, Just dont be gung ho pro american sporting a
flag on your shirt and braging how great a country you think it is.
know how to see and adapt and you are ok.

Some other export pilot took my epirb and immersion suit in bangor I
found out who he was he just bought himself $1,100 worth of equipment
as I had to buy new to go really ticked me off...