Old February 21st 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning

Default Post-Annual Flight

On Feb 20, 10:21 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:

The tail cone on our Pathfinder is 34 years old, and brittle as an old host. I got

http://www.metcoaire.com/products/pr...straight.shtml

Scroll down to 'Replacement Fiberglass Tail Cone' section.

Metco's fiberglass parts are first rate quality.

The repaint can't be all that bad. We had a custom paint job on old
wheelpants accurately duplicated onto a set of new ones by a local
auto paint & body shop for only a couple hundred dollars materials &
labor.