Old February 22nd 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default What a Long Flight

William Hung wrote in news:8af2ff1d-eb1d-49fc-ac7b-
:

On Feb 21, 10:17*am, Martin Hotze wrote:
William Hung schrieb:

On Feb 20, 12:42 pm, wrote:
Just got up from a few hour nap was a super long flight. next stop
Malta, Luxor, then Qatar

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N66032

Would be great if we could get a "bird's eye view" of your approaches
and take offs at these remote places.

what's remote about Malta or Luxor?

#m
--
"I have to say the biggest threat comes from overseas, and one
of the places we are increasingly worried about is Europe."

I gues to a noob like me anything more than 50NM away is remote. g

All you have to do to go furhter is not turn around!

Bertie