Old February 28th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
WJRFlyBoy

Default The Differences Between PPLicensing And Learning

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:04:54 GMT, Steve Foley wrote:

Dissect the anatomy of my training aircraft
Understand what and how the instrumentation works (shortcomings included)
Own all the fundamentally necessary flight gear (i.e carry-ons in flight
bag or on person)

Obtain hours in flight simulation

See Dudley's comments regarding pre-solo students and simulators.
More...enough for now.

I can see hour your program will save lives. Unfortunately the only reason
is that there will be few or no pilots due to unreasonable traiing
requirements.

1) I passed on answering your questions that honestly aren't worth my
effort or the Usenet space.

2) Read first, then post. I never claimed this to be /the/ training route,
that it would save lives or anything else you have insinuated either
purposefully or foolishly.
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!