Old April 2nd 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Default ZZzz Campbell Lawsuits Dismissed ZZzz

wrote:

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

And his string of unsuccessful lawsuits continues I guess in this case he's
worse then a broken clock .He hasn't won yet not even by accident.What a trouble
making phoney he is. I hope someday he gets all he deserves.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

credibility it was always about credibility....Chuck S

That's not really wishing something bad on someone.
Sounds more like justice to me.

Or Kharma?

Yes sir Kharma works for me ,Justice works for me as well as would a number of
other things. LOL!!!

See ya

Chuck RAH-14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility"....chuck s- Hide quoted text -

After seeing some of the topics in zzzooms annual April fools day
writing I have come to one conclusion. He does not suffer from any
mental problems, I now truly believe he enjoys them.

Frank M.Hitlaw at my Secret world Hq

LOL!

Put;s the "fun" back in disFUNctional?

Richard
--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne