Old November 20th 03, 01:32 AM
Anders

Ignoring the debate on wether its a game or simulator, but I will call
them simulators below (if you feel angry about this, count to 10 or
something).

I've flown these

A-10 Cuba!
X-Plane
Flanker 1.0-2.0
LO-MAC demo
Flight Unlimited
MS Flight Sim.

Ranked to the respect of how realistic/good the "feel of flight" is,
IMO, not on graphics or other bells and whistles. Granted, I've not
flown any of the aircraft in these simulators for real. But I took a
couple of lessons in a Cessna (oh, maybe I did fly one of these in
MSFS), been paragliding and is a vivid RC aircraft pilot!.

So, there. Thats what the orginal poster asked for.