Old April 25th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_3_]

Default Should I be scared -- C172 over Gross

Mxsmanic wrote:
gatt writes:

It's pretty simple. Anybody who pops off like some kind of know-it-all
here better have something to show for it, 'cause whether it's a hobby
or a profession, nearly everybody here has invested time, money and
survival.

That's not what he said. How did you get from being negative or unfriendly to
"popping off like some kind of know-it-all"?

That's what I'm saying. You pop off like some kind of know-it-all. Ask
around.

Look, I wasn't "mean" to you and I didn't "bully" you as you accuse many
people of doing here. In fact, I had you killfiled until I switched
newsreaders because you're annoying, obtuse, clueless and generally full
of ****. As in, you pop off like some kind of know-it-all.

The pilots here have received training from instructors who are
obviously qualified enough to be alive, passed checkrides from examiners
who are authoritative, flown hundreds of thousands of combined hours and
lived to tell about it, some of them have actually build and flown their
own aircraft, and yet you've never sat behind the yoke of a Cessna 152
but yet you STILL contradict everything everybody says to you here.

Everything. Observe your own posts and see.

-c