Old May 1st 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.singles
Daedalus

Default Hot shot pilots are scum!

On Thu, 1 May 2008 00:40:43 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Labia Veteran" wrote in message
If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away
from the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that
who bomb innocent people for their own egos.

Except for the lower halfs of the hot black ones.

Labia Veteran

Friend of yours Bertie Butlick?

Sure sounds like it.

Nope.

And the buttlick thing? You really are that stupid , aren;t you k00kie
boi?

Bertie

Why does this Maxwell tard hate you so? It's not like you've ever
harmed anyone.

He must be crazy.

Jade