Old May 14th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
JR Weiss

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

"Douglas Eagleson" wrote...

Well, you avoided the issue, high g stalls.

Nope.

In a "symmetrical" airplane as I described, its performance and recovery
characteristics in high g stalls will be identical under + or - g. I cannot
describe that performance because it will differ for EACH specific design,
whether canard or horizontal stabilizer!

Maybe I am wrong about actual stalls, but do not just allude to me being wrong
about stalls in canards.

You ARE WRONG "about stalls in canards"!!! You CANNOT generalize, based on
specific design details! A Wright Flyer is not a Viggen is not a Gripen is not
a MiG-35 MFI!

If you can go to the edge of the envelope and stall safely you can beat
nonstallable aircraft. It is an exact stall issue, not flight, but stall.

NO!!! That is still utter nonsense!