Old May 20th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rod

Default Leighton Collins "Takeoffs and Landings"

Jay Honeck wrote:
The Fallow's book I found in the Dollar Store shelf three years ago.
While an interesting read, it is more of a marketing book for Cirrus.

Fallows used to post here, from time to time. I suppose the Troll Wars
chased him off, too... Shame.

I've read some of his published stuff, and enjoyed it. He used to
"appear" on NPR news once in a while, too, as (in part) their aviation
expert. He then switched to TV, which (for me) means he disappeared
completely. I wonder what he's up to now?

Whoops, never mind: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Fallows

Yeah, it's a shame that these flamers, who have nothing useful to
contribute, run off those who atre interesting and intelligent. Fallows
just wrote a very long and thoughtful article on China in The Atlantic.

Rod