Old May 27th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
K l e i n[_2_]

Default Air sickness

On May 27, 2:10 pm, "Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe" The Sea Hawk At Wow Way
D0t C0m wrote:
"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message

the upside of all this is that the typical 2 litre ice cream container
holds a little more than the vomit volume and has a sealable lid.
carry one in your aircraft :-)

Oh, yea, I forgot to mention. DO NOT stick your head out the window if you
are going to ralph. That is a real bad idea. A hat, chart, or even the floor
are better places than out the window.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

What I always tell people before letting them board my Extra for an
acro ride is that they are WEARING their barf bag. I make sure their
shirt is tucked into their pants and tell them that if they've gotta
ralph, then do in their shirt. Rationale is that it's gonna get all
over them anyway so it makes no difference to them but it makes it
much less of a problem to clean up the plane. I also explain that it
is tradiional for the ralpher to clean up their own mess. I also
explain that there's a shower in the hangar and a spare shirt. ;-)
Works pretty good. So far, I've only had one person fail to contain
it. ;-)

K l e i n