Old June 11th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Tiger

Default GIVEN CURRENT WARS, F-35s ARE BETTER CHOICE THAN MORE F-22As

Keith Willshaw wrote:
"Raymond O'Hara" wrote in message

Not to mention Venezuela...

we don't need F-22s to fight venezuela.

Unless they buy a **** load of su-27's and S-400's with all
that oil money the US is supplying them.

With production running at 3 million barrels per day they
have an income of around $170 billion per annum which is
double what they had last year.

That could buy Chavez a lot of shiny new toys that go bang.

Keith

Saddam had toys too. Come put up or shut up time, they ran or got zaped.
Just because you own a Porsche, don't mean you can drive like Jeff
Gordon. We still have experince, training & tactics to go along with our
USA made toys.