Old June 12th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

I like Bertie. Sure, the fsktard namecalling
gets old, but aviationwise, you or I don't pack
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

Whoah...please tell me you're kidding, right?

Bertie is single-handedly responsible for destroying this group. His
ceaseless trolling and mindless personal attacks have driven away every
poster of note from rec.aviation -- and you "like" him?

Even if he *is* a pilot (something that seems highly unlikely, given the
number of posts and times/days he posts -- when would he have time to fly?),
his actions here have been unforgiveable.

Thankfully, Bob Gardner, Dudley, Montblack, and every poster of note in the
last decade have migrated to the group Pilots of America. If you're truly
interested in open, constructive and friendly discussions of aviation, I
heartily recommend making the switch. http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA