Old June 29th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Another LITS O' HATE Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

In article m,
Maxwell says...

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 02:44:29 +0000, Maxwell droned:
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:28:02 -0700, Maxwell droned:
Maxwell says...

Like many people here have said, your are either part of the problem,
or part of the solution. If you guy insist on entertaining the asshole,
he will always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross posting,
forging, lying, etc. Let your conscience be your guide. No matter what
he occasionally contributes, his overall impact on the news group is
simply not worth it.

If you must reply, at least add some cross posted groups.

I fixored your poast for ewe

The REAL Maxwell

What is reality?

Dreaming of being a butterfly, awaking, and wondering if you are in fact a
butterfly dreaming of being a human.

Supporters in no particular order -

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
Robert M Gary
Frank Olsen
Dylan Smith
kontiki
Orval Fairbairn
EZ Peaces
Mxsmanic
gatt
Rich Ahrens
Manhattan Man

Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart
Maxwell Isn't Well

*ding*

Hang on, mine was "Maxwell Isn't Smart" (now in the Reply-to) and
live.^com was "Max Isn't Well" -- Maxie, you twit, you fux0red yuor lits
o' haet!

So, do we have to split the point for this one?

A guess a half point is better than none.

gregvk
Rhonda Lee Kirk
Cujo DeSockpuppet
St Raoul Xemblinosky
Vito Kuhn

*ding*

Teh Secretary to teh imps

*ding*

The.Sargon.gmail
Stealth Pilot
Rich Ahrens
K A Cannon
Horry

Two more UV points for moi!

Oops, I just noticed my Frito sock, as well...So, 2.5 UV points, until
Maxie sorts himself out. I pronounce the above lits0r DEFECTIVE!

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"