Old July 16th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Default Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

Charles Vincent wrote:

cavelamb himself wrote:

Clare, did YOU submit that "report"?

Because the airplane went down in rough terrain and there were
no witnesses cited.

The RCMP report stated there were eyewitnesses, though I have not seen
any report that credited an eyewitness with any opinion of what went
wrong or description of the crash......

"2008-05-30 18:54 PDT

Shortly after noon on the 30th of May, 2008, the Fort St. John R.C.M.P.
received reports of a possible plane crash in the Charlie Lake area. Eye
witnesses assisted police in narrowing the area to be searched. A small
aircraft was located a short while later by first responders, in a
heavily wooded area off of the Golf Course Rd., at Charlie Lake. The
lone occupant of the aircraft was found deceased. The name of the
deceased is not being released at this time. The Fort St. John R.C.M.P.
will continue to assist both the Coroner service and the Transportation
Safety Board in their respective investigations in determinng the cause
of the crash.

Originally released 08-05-30 at 14:14hrs by Sgt. GOODLEY of the Fort St.
John RCMP. "

Charles

I haven't seen much more that this either.

Keep an eye on it.

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)

America has become thouroughly convinced that the lunatics
are running the assylum and good idea or no, it will take
more that George W Bush at a press conference to reclaim
the public trust this administration has wantonly destroyed.

John R. Corroll