Old December 11th 03, 08:48 PM
Jarg

Sorry, I was just replying, didn't specify the groups. I will try to note
such in the future.

Jarg

"Jack Schidt®" wrote in message
m...
Would you mind taking rec.food.cooking off of the list of cross posted
groups? This has nothing to do with cooking.

Thanks,

Jack Schidt

"Jarg" wrote in message
. com...
Hhahahahahah "Texas Tard" Hahahahahah Did you think that one up

yourself?

Interesting how the left's true believers are incapable of coherent

debate,
and must resort to personal insult. I bet Bush is significantly

brighter
than most of these people.

Jarg

"None" wrote in message
ink.net...

"mellstrr" wrote in message

Listen, the little dicktater is worried that all this is going

hurt his chances of re-election, since all the democratic

challengers
are beating on these issues day in and day out in the press.

Thankfully, that little prick won't be re-elected for a second

term.

You'd better hope Diebold doesn't have something to say about that

one...I
think Shrub likes the notion of being 'dicktater'. Didn't he say

that
things
would be so much easier if he were one?

Why, yes as a matter of fact, he did, more than once.

In Washington, DC on Dec. 18, 2000, the texas tard opened his yap and

for
the second time said: "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of

lot
easier...just as long as I'm the dictator." -- GW

He, along with the puppet masters Ashcroft and Rumsfeld, have been

moving
the U.S. steadily towards a dictatorship ever since.

For more bushisms:
http://www.dubyaspeak.com be prepared to be
****ED
OFF.