Old August 14th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Anthony, question about IFR / IMC

On Aug 13, 10:43*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
If the real pilots flying real airplanes with real IFR ratings don't
fly exactly like someone who has never flown a real airplane under
any conditions says, they will all die.

If real pilots don't heed the wisdom that I am simply repeating from other
sources, yes, they will sometimes die.

The interesting thing about this newsgroup (and many other similar venues) is
that I can copy and paste statements literatim out of respected sources and
people here will reject them simply because they see my name on the post. *It
proves that they are so obsessed with me that they cannot think objectively.

If I didn't have a strong conscience, I'd be tempted to take advantage of
this.

I think if you posted valid information it would not be as challenged
as the crap you have been posting. Not by me, in any event.