Old August 12th 08, 01:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
ABLE_1[_2_]

Default NASA Shuttle pics

Can anybody out there in PC Land please tell me how to unencrypt the NASA
pics so I can also enjoy them?

Phil

All I can offer is caution. I thought I would follow the masses and give it
a try. I did a Google on WINrar and then picked this site
http://gperavguslive.info/.

I agree my stupid error. Ended up with a virus - trogon - or what ever.
Spent 9 hours of my present life getting rid of the POS.

Life and computer is back to normal again and doubt I will ever consider
dealing with RAR or PAR files ever again. I really don't care how good they
are reported to be.

So what ever you decide for your fate be aware you have been warned of the
Dark Side.

Good luck.

Les