Old August 18th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Let's move on

Blanche wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

Tell me moron, is there ANYONE on this forum left with a brain?
You have mixed me up with another poster. Somebody called
) whatever or whoever the **** that is!
I wasn't even remotely involved in the discussion as you have indicated.
In other words, it WASN'T me he was referencing you ****ing moron!
Get a ****ing life will you please!
I feel like I'm reading one of Martin Scorsese's scripts.

As mad as I've been lately, it's getting to be more like Sam Peckenpaugh
:-))

More like a combination of Quentin Tarantino and Theodor Geisel

I think you might have a point there Blanche, and please forgive the
harsh language in some other posts.

--
Dudley Henriques