Old August 19th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
5 by 5

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 5

"a" wrote in message
On Aug 18, 11:25 pm, "MaxweII" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
Isn't it interesting that so many people will spend so much time
speculating
on what's necessary to reform our group, and yet still encourage the
participation of the groups biggest parasite by responding to him. As
long
as members continue to support people like Bertie and Mx, the group will
suffer.

Also interesting to see the list of repeat offenders, noted by the number
of
times they have appeared on the list. (#) Pretty small list for someone
that thinks so highly of himself.

Considering in covers more than a 5 week period, while Butlipp posted
some
482 messages, it's really not that bad. Perhaps if I start posting once a
week again, things will improve. Sockpuppet list has shrunk to almost
nothing. I might start including it again next time.

As usual, don't hesitate to forward any comments by email, my address
actually works.

The REAL Maxwell

For more info, reference:
Volume 1, 6/11
Volume 2, 6/26
Volume 3, 7/3
Volume 4, 7/10

What a full and rich life you must lead.

Pitiful.

Very rich indeed. Even better if you and your hero Bertie would stop ****ing
on one of my reading resources.