Old August 21st 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
No2

Default Keep TSA away from aircraft

"So now the TSA is going to train its monkeys not to use aircraft as a
jungle gym? This is what happens when you take someone with zero
aviation background and put them in an airport ramp environment"

It's just like the FAA and the rest of Guvment. Any warm body that meets
"Diversity goals". The hell with experience or knowledge. We must hire
non-whites so we can purge that evil white heterosexual male with
experience from our work ranks. It is the future of America. A non-white
cluster **** work force. I will bet money that TSA worker was a clueless
overweight Black Female.

People have and will continue to die for "Political Correctness" and
"Diversity" in the spiraling down 3rd world work force America is headed
for.

Political Correctness-Tyranny with Manners