Old August 23rd 08, 05:14 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
tomcervo

Default Fake military guys & the Stolen Valor Act of 2005

On Aug 22, 7:38�pm, "dott.Piergiorgio"
wrote:
Andrew Chaplin ha scritto:

Most of it is pathetic overreaching, like the Major in "Separate
Tables", with a few outright mental cases. But someone in a prominant
local or greater position--teachers, officials, politicians--seems
pathological. It's so easy to check, you'd have to be nuts to try and
fake it, particularly with any kind of front line unit or valor
decoration.
OTOH, I'm always interested in seeing how Vulcans and neocons with
Viet Nam draft birthdates handled that character check.

Vulcans in this context means..... ?

Last time I checked Leonard Nimoy was already outside drafting age, in 1966.

And also, RAF Vulcans neither was in US inventory or used in 'Nam.

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vulcans