Old August 23rd 08, 07:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JRW

Default Intent to Flood - NASA Project Gemini

Alan Erskine wrote:
"JRW" wrote in message

And Alan, shut up also, let it be...damn it!!!!

The majority of the group are against the continued floods of .rar files;
I'm one of the majority. I will continue to show my objections to all such
floods.

At least J3 has reduced the number of posts - it was only about six of the
Gemini series. Because of that, there is no reason why J3 couldn't post
them in traditional formats like .jpg/jpeg. It would save everyone.

Yes but it's like a broken record. They get the picture.
This accomplishes nothing. Spinning wheels.
Just kill file them and be done with it......
))
JRW