Old December 16th 03, 05:54 AM
Michael Williamson

B2431 wrote:

If you think that quote was inaccurate, it's your turn to provide a
verifiable
source. You didn't ask me to provide only verifiable sources I took
seriously....merely to provide a verifiable source, which I believe I did.
Whether or not I took it seriously has nothing to do with it.

I never said it was inaccurate. I simply implied it was probably intended to be
humourous.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Implication is probably beyond his ability to grasp.

Allow me to be more specific. The statement WAS a jest, and it would
take a complete idiot to believe otherwise.

Mike