Old September 10th 08, 09:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

Default Reposting Apollo 13 as per request. (JPG + PAR2 format)

"Mitchell Holman" schreef in bericht
hielan' laddie wrote in
:

SENSIBLE SNIP

I fail to under the motivation of people who take
pride in irritating others and starting arguments in
binary groups.

The scottish child, Lee, Peter Hucker etc. are, I guess, people who do not
get enough
attention in real life and now demand it in newsgroups.
It therefore irritates them enormously when they are killfiled and some of
them will go
to great lengths to circumvent killfilters, just to show they can.
They are sad specimens and you should not even try to understand them. Waste
of time.

Regards,
Herman