Old September 17th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default Another gas question

"Viperdoc" wrote:
In flight surgeon training in Texas we got to take a ride (and still
need to do so periodically) in the high altitude chamber, as do all
current people on flying status. Since gases expand as the ambient
pressure decreases, we were told to simply let it go when the urge
arose.

Considering we were in Texas and eating a lot of Mexican food
including beans, this produced a lot of gas.

The procedure for handling this situation is covered in section 6-3-5 of
the AIM.

;-)