Old September 17th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

Default Another gas question

"Viperdoc" wrote in message

Yeah this is all about aviation, isn't it Viperdoc.

I'm sure you have just reached a new low on a lot of lists besides just
mine.

Mick- come on- surely you can do better! Besides, who cares about where
anyone is on your list- did you ever finish the third grade? It's hard to
tell based upon your posts.

Hey, it's your lame assed non related post. I thought you were bitching to
see more discussion on aviation.

It's beginning to look like your hear for the same reason as Dumley,
everyone else around you has stopped listening to your war stories, and your
ego just can't take it, so we have to listen to your bull****.

What's in a name like Viperdoc any way. Hey everybody, I'm a jet pilot and a
doctor!!!!!!!
Yep! Beginning to sound a lot like Dumley.