Old September 26th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default OT VW Engine Prices

On Sep 25, 10:50*am, " wrote:
On Sep 25, 8:09*am, "Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote:

Yeah, but the point is, it's a real bargain. It's only going to cost use
about $5000 each.

You'd better read the fine print :-) *Based on our present population
the amount is about $7200.

The bottom line is that a debt of $700 BILLION is far more likely to
destroy the American economy than simply letting the banks fail.

-R.S.Hoover

$7200 is only the direct cost. Add "unexpected costs", the inflation
this new "liquidity" WILL cause, the interest on it and the rest of
our national debits (not deficit), and our tax's will only be paying
the interest on what we owe in not too many years. Nice country we
are giving the next generation.
Leon McAtee
Those that study history are also doomed to repeat it because there
are so many that remain ignorant of both the past and the
present..........IMHO Anyone want to buy some
Tulip bulbs?