Old November 5th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Any experimental designs without rudder pedals?

On Oct 23, 5:34*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Are there any experimental/homebuilt designs that are roughly analogous to
the Ercoupe in not needing rudder pedals? I haven't run across any, but
that probably just means I'm not doing a good search job.

Obviously all the weight shift ultralight designs would qualify as
having no rudder. There are also several fixed wing ultralight designs
that have no ailerons. If your looking for simplified design, that is
where I would look. The vintage ultralight association seems to be
having some trouble with their website at the moment, but it will
likely be fixed soon. I believe they are at vula.org