Old December 23rd 03, 04:14 AM
George Z. Bush

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message
t...

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

(Snip)

True enough. And you might find it a bit surprising, but I am none too
enamored of some of his policies. I've even been known to vote for a
democrat upon occasion. Best wishes for the holidays (and don't get the idea
I have given up if you receive no further response from me for a while--on
the way to the in-laws down south tomorrow morning).

It's probably just as well, since we seem to be going around in circles, anyway.
Just be sure to take your passport along when you cross into my part of the
country.....we sometimes allow Yankees to roam our countryside without keepers
if they have their passports with them, but never Damn Yankees! (^-^)))

Enjoy the holidays and have a safe trip.

George Z.

Brooks

George Z.