Old November 22nd 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Default $50 SPOT rebate

bildan wrote:

I just ran a scan of my electronic bank statements. Over a 10 year
period there was not a single rebate check deposit despite having
applied for scores of them. I am certain I have never received a
single promised rebate.

Better give up flying, Bill! You are so unlucky, you should not even
stand close to things plugged into the wall AC for fear lightning with
strike you. I probably get 10+ rebates a year, and can't recall ever
missing one.

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

* Updated! "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
* New Jan '08 - sections on Mode S, TPAS, ADS-B, Flarm, more

* "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org