Old November 28th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Saving See You Tasks and Flights

On Nov 28, 6:53*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Bill,

I go over how to use SeeYou waypoint and task files in the SeeYou Training
file found hehttp://www.cumulus-soaring.com/train...ning-SeeYou*It is Segment #
22.
a direct link is hehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrwcsaoiLOI

Give me a call if that doesn't explain it for you.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

wrote in message

I have a question regarding the use of the See You software. *I have
several tasks associated with a single contest *on my see you
software. *Is there a way to save all of these tasks (including the
turn point zone data) to a permanet file for future reference?

Also, I would like to save the flight data log, the task, and the
whole set up of the screens in one file for quick future reference.

Bill Snead
6W- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the help. Paul looks like it is time I spent some time
using the excellant training materials you have developed.

Bill Snead