Old February 2nd 09, 08:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ELY Nevada

On Feb 1, 11:58�pm, Pat Russette wrote:
Jim wrote:
On Feb 1, 10:07 am, wrote:
On Jan 31, 11:35 pm, wrote:

Great flight, I was their in Ely when you guys took off, you haven't
been back since then. Heard you leeched the entire flight..............
Mark Grubb leeching??? HA, HA, HA, HA! You really are a comedian!

Mark,

When are you going to Ely, I need to do some leaching and want to
follow you around your next 1250km flight.

Jim D

Mark,

Yeah... Count me in as well..... You can leach off me anytime. �But I
think you will have to slow down to do so.

Maybe if you were such a fantastic contest pilot (as 711 obviously feels
that he is) you could also take 5 or 6 weeks a year off and follow the
soaring weather around the country and enter every contest or go to
EVERY camp to get those big distance flights. �Only then could you score
as high as 711 does on the OLC.... �Wait, never mind.... HE did not make
the top ten even doing that..... �I didn't see that 711 ever won a
contest either... I guess you can't buy skill with a cool new glider or
even with tons of disposable income and free time. �Hmm....

711's coments remind me why I don't care to enter contests.

Mark, I enjoyed your creative rambling about Ely and as far as soaring
goes I'll gladly chase you anytime....

Maybe some day we can all be as good as 711 THINKS that he is....
Hopefully that level of achievement does not come with his obvious
conceit.

�From a fellow ****** wanabee pilot who signs his posts with his real
name....

Pat Russette
CQ- Hide quoted text -

Well, to fly as a leech, you do have to be really be pretty darn good,
as the top guys will just run away from you. I have flown as a leech,
it sure didn't take long for me to fall behind. I was just pulling his
string, about being a leech, as Mark and I have had dinner and shared
our flights in Ely when he was their. It was the summer of 2004. J6
does just fine.

But since some of you are upset, I do applogize.

Sorry Mark Grubb. My bad.

This ****** wanabee pilot stuff sure is becoming popular, anyone have
a definition of what it is?

Pat Russell, if you ever desire to go to a contest, just post it
here, as I won't go. No problem at all. But do hope to see you in Ely
this summer.

Click "view profile", mines filled out, been that way for along
time......also, on the SSA webpage, any members achievements can
reviewed.

# 711