Old June 21st 09, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott[_7_]

Default First Solo

vic20owner wrote:

Thanks guys, yes, I was referring to a Private Pilot's License, not
the powered license (although I add that later) ... I am definitely
focusing on gliding and cross country, and will eventually be buying
my own glider (once I get more experience and the PL). An interest in
gliding is why I started flying.

Here's the solo video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zygu756sZto

Tom

WAAAAAY COOOOOL! Congrats! I'm a powered pilot with a few glider
flights but haven't soloed a glider yet and envious of you! Keep at it

Do you collect Commodore VIC-20s? I have a couple myself along with a
C-64....fun old computers

Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com