Old June 25th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott[_7_]

Default First Solo

vic20owner wrote:
Do you collect Commodore VIC-20s? I have a couple myself along with a
C-64....fun old computers

Yes, well, I did at one time have a large collection of C= computers
and Amigas. My vic20 was my first computer... sold them awhile back
because i was spending too much time inside instead of outside
actually doing something. I still miss them but I do not the clutter
of having them in storage! I never changed my email address because I
am still a fan of the old machines.

-tom

Cool! The VIC-20 was my first computer as well. Nice little machine
back in the early 80s

Scott