Old July 2nd 09, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Ross

Default America's Only Fly-In Pool Party is 7/25/09 -- You're invited!

Jay Honeck wrote:
Go for it, Jay and keep it up. Maybe someday we can meet up.

No worries -- we've made it through tornadoes, ice storms, 500-year
floods, and the worst economy since the 1930s. We won't let someone
like Vaughn put a damper on our enthusiasm for aviation and our fellow
aviators!

Hope to see you in Iowa some day, Ross...

We got close last September on our drive to MN on I-35. Iowa City was
just a little too far off the road with the time we had left to get
home. I guess I should have taken the Skyhawk instead of driving. that
would have been my last big X-country before having to sell my plane.
I'll be there sometime.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP