Old August 22nd 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default What airplane is in this video?

Can anyone ID the model of the plane that has the accident in this video
(accident appears near the end):

http://www.vimeo.com/4906010

I can't make out the design on the tail, which might indicate the owner or
operator. I'm guessing this happened in western Canada or in Alaska - but I
suppose could have happened a lot of places. I'm curious when and where and
what happened, but the poster of the video provides no details.

I assume the nose wheel raising early indicates attempt at soft-field
takeoff, but things went wrong during acceleration in ground effect?