Old August 29th 09, 07:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Doubleyew

Default 10 Seconds to Launch

Well, there's always nextime, Glen; some we win and a lot we lose... Now
that's the story of my life... Oh yes, I am talking about photo
oportunities... )

So don't be disappointed, better luck next time! :-)

Dave

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in message
g.com...
I sure did try Philippe, but I completely blew it.
I set the camera for a long exposure.... DOH! I forgot how darn bright it
was during liftoff...
the resulting image is one big frame of pure white!! But it is
beautifully exposed pure white!!! Grin

Glen in Orlando

"Philippe Boite" wrote in message
Glen in Orlando a utilisé son clavier pour écrire :
Taken from across the River from the Kennedy Space Center.....
Beautiful launch last night...

Glen in Orlando

Nice effect, Glen.
Do you have other pictures ?