Old November 2nd 09, 01:49 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Integrity the Arse Pounding Shetland Pony

Default [OT] So Long

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:47:35 +0200, B. R. 'BeAr' Ederson wrote:

Hummingbird (and some others) simply want to destroy one of the best
altruistic freeware promoting projects on the Net. Out of reasons
only known to you and Jesus Christ my Saviour. And you don't hesitate
to cite from the dung heap of "evidence" created by forgers during
the months to discredit people taking part in the Pricelessware
election... :-(

You really rankle my gonads. I love Ron May, may I suck his balls dry

BeArBear

______________
/ \
| WHAAAAAAAAAAA! |