Old November 5th 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default Need Address and Job Details for Jeffrey Bloss

brian whatcott wrote:
Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

That's probably not his real name. A search of the net indicates he has
trolled a rather diverse set of groups using that handle. He has mental
health issues and I believe should be treated no differently than anyone
with mental or physical handicaps.

I believe troll posts should be treated as one might treat a stranger
having an epileptic seizu avoid making the problem worse by trying
overly active intervention.

It is your choice of course, but I think it is probably simplest to ignore
his posts and alert posters on an as-needed basis of his antics if any of
them appear to be unenlightened (i.e. suckered into debates with him.) I
personally don't think that there is anything useful to be gained from
tracking him down, as much as that idea may appeal to you.