Old November 16th 09, 05:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

Default Anyone got a source...

"Jay Honeck" wrote:
Would this be the sort of thing you are looking for:

Not exactly, but it's as close to "RV artwork" that I've seen.

It's all I could find. I'm assuming you want this for your hotel? If so,
maybe you can ask the artist of those cutaways if he is willing to do
custom art and for how much?

You artists out there -- I've just found you a new niche market. Get
busy!

Ask the artists if they'll work on consignment, put the paintings up on the
walls of your hotel with a small sticker with the asking price, and make
money as the distributer/hotel art gallery middle-man.