Old October 23rd 03, 02:34 PM
Corky Scott

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:18:25 -0400, "red12049"
wrote:

Juan,

Excuse me, but where I come from, if you make the accusations, you have to
supply the proof.....

Red

I don't think that's what Juan wants. I've been thinking about this
as I read the many seemingly insane responses from him and I believe
Juan is playing a role.

He dodges and twists out of what nearly anyone would consider to be a
normal response to a direct question, nearly every time. Now, why
would he do that? Why juke so fiercely in so public a forum?

To me, it's because he has an agenda when it comes to Chuck. Think
about it. Chuck has always offered the evidence, which he has in
physical documents, to anyone who would want to confirm that what
Chuck is claiming is the literal truth: That Jim Campbell is mistaken
about Con and his case against Chuck. Neither Juan, nor his
"employer" Zoomer have chosen to view the evidence. Why not? If they
are jounalists seeking the "truth" as they often claim (especially
Campbell), why wouldn't they want to get to the bottom of this once
and for all?

The answer, to me, lies in the (diagnosed) neurosis afflicting
Cambell, and the mindset and water under the bridge for Juan.
Campbell cannot view the documents because it would expose him as
someone who has pursued a valse vendetta literally for years. His
whole psyche has been wrapped around being the one who exposes
falsehood and treachery. He cannot look at Chuck's evidence, it would
turn his world upside down. And, if he admits that he was mistaken,
it might very well lay him open to a harrasement lawsuit. So that's
not going to happen.

And Juan, Juan has been carrying Jim's spear for years now. He has
been close to Jim and has been jabbing Chuck all this time as Jim's
unholy paladin. Juan also cannot look at the evidence because what if
it proves Chuck right? All the past goads, the taunting, the
accusations would be exposed as the workings of a monumentally
misguided person. How can he risk that? He **KNOWS** the evidence
probably does exonerate Chuck because one of his collegues, who also
worked for Jim and also had jabbed at Chuck actually did sit down with
Chuck to view the papers. Once he saw the evidence, he was man enough
to admit that Jim was apparently mistaken, and said so publically here
in this group.

Juan can't do that. He has to do what he does best, ignor the
evidence sitting in front of his face and twist out of the way of
questions, like Neo dodging bullets in "The Matrix."

Corky Scott