Old November 22nd 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Webb

Default Posting quality

You either believe in freedom, and remain willing to pay the price, or you
don't.

For me: give me liberty, or give me spam (doesn't seem like such a high
price to pay!)

"Builder" wrote in message
I seldom post or visit this group any more. The group used to be
relevant and helpful to the aviation home builder with professional,
skilled advice and suggestions. But it seems to be degenerating into
spam posts and personal verbal contests, often with show-off,
insulting and foul language.

This unfortunately happens in news groups with no moderators. Freedom
to anarchy.