Old January 17th 04, 02:36 AM
Colin Campbell

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:04:59 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:

"Colin Campbell" (remove underscore) wrote in
message ...

'Arrest' is a specific legal status. A person detained by military
authorities is _not_ under arrest. And even in detaining somebody
there are specific legal rules that must be followed - or else the
detention turns into the felony of 'false arrest.'

You are mistaken. I suggest you look up the word "arrest".

Why should I? I had this all explained to me in a class taught by a
JAG lawyer.

"It's not American foreign policy, or the plight of the
Palestinians, or America's longstanding support for Israel.
A group of people with money and weaponry have simply
decided that we, as a civilization, are unfit to live, and
want, eventally, to exterminate us."
'Christian Century' magazine