Old February 18th 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Fred[_4_]

Default Another program letter question .....

On Feb 13, 8:03*am, Ron Gleason wrote:
My plane is registered experimental and I have not been sending the
annual program letter to the local FSDO. *I plan on starting but have
a couple of questions:

Several of the notes in this thread mention the FSDO saying "they have
to inspect all the experimental gliders in their area"-- is this a new
reg or something or just a current emphasis by the FAA/

Fred

1 - The original airworthy certificate was issued by the Reno NV FSDO
and the first two owners sent the letter there. *I am in the SLC UT
area and am wondering if I can/should send the letter to the Reno FSDO
or do I need to send it to the SLC FSDO?

2 - If I send it to the local SLC FSDO should I include a copy of the
original paperwork?

I will be contacting the SLC FSDO next week but wanted to solicit
opinions here first

Thanks in advance

Ron Gleason