Old April 13th 10, 02:10 PM posted to alt.culture.ny-upstate,ny.politics,nyc.politics,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Is Newt Gingrich a racist, a bigot or simply a stupid man?

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 04:23:13 -0700 (PDT), boyari2 wrote:

These are clearly the only 3 choices that apply he

http://surftofind.com/radical

Be one of the people who makes a difference, that's what change is all
about.

I've taken LSD hundreds of times and walked in an alternate reality
yet always returned to my normal boring self. I've been trying to tie
God and Science together all my life.

You can always order your medicine over the internet from third world
countries.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.